Food for Thought

We are 2 best friends and amateur chefs, on either side of an ocean, with a common love for all things food. This blog will chronicle our respective food journeys, recipes, tips and tricks, links, ideas and basically anything else to do with food on both sides of The World - showing how they are influenced by our countries and each other.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Getting Saucy

Good Evening all!  My apologies for the lack of blogging recently, I have not had much time in the evenings and not really been cooking anything of note, mainly just throwing together a quick salad or something along those lines.  To make up for it, this week I'm going to be adding a new sauce recipe every day of the week.  I'm going to try and make them sauces that you can add to dishes rather than a finishing sauce etc.  I hope you enjoy, and if anyone has a request on a sauce they have had or would like to make let me know and ill try a few out and make a recipe for you!!

Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment